Ms. Johns has tried more than one hundred cases to verdict in state and federal courts throughout the State of California. While most cases settle, some cases have to be tried. When it comes to trying cases, experience matters and it is essential that you have an attorney who not only understands the litigation and court processes, but can represent you through the process while updating you on any developments in your matter.
Ms. Johns brings with her more than two and a half decades of trial experience. She regularly assists clients through the litigation and trial processes in several areas of the law. Our attorneys provide extensive litigation and trial services, including the following.
- Investigation and factual case development
- Settlement negotiations
- Use of insurance
- Discovery including depositions
- Law and motion work
- Mediation and arbitration
- Use of exerts and expert preparation
- Witness preparation
- Presentation of evidence
- Advise as to case presentation including attire and proper courtroom conduct
- Pre-trial proceedings
- Jury and case presentation
- Opening and closing arguments
- Obtaining verdicts
- Collecting on a judgment
If you are in a situation in which your case may proceed to extensive litigation or trial, Ms. Johns and her attorneys can assist you with your matter effectively and professionally.